- March 28, 2022
- by Nokomis Energy
OUR VISION | Nokomis Energy is an Upper Midwest based provider of clean energy solutions helping communities, corporates, industrials and utilities take advantage of the Energy Transition. We are hiring Development Associates to help develop 1-20MW solar and storage solutions across the Upper Midwest.
HOW YOU’RE HELPING THE TRANSITION | At Nokomis, we recognize that with increasing frequency, communities, businesses and organizations are seeking to become active participants in transitioning our energy system to cleaner, cheaper and more local energy sources. Our Development Associates play an integral role in tackling the major tasks required to evaluate and de-risk projects prior to construction. On any given day you will be prospecting for new sites, supporting site control negotiations, reviewing title requirements, applying for interconnection applications with utilities, applying for land use permits with counties and managing environmental site evaluations.
WHY YOU’RE A GOOD FIT | Our ideal candidates will be excited about solving challenges to clean energy adoption while bringing structure, process and visibility to the work. Previous experience in clean energy is not required, but good project management and organizational skills are a must. This role will work on many aspects of development, offering multiple paths for growth. Development Associates commonly go on to become Project Developers and Development Service Leads. If you think clean energy could be the right career for you, this is a great role to get started.
Essential Job Functions
- Task Ownership & Management – Own and execute tasks associated with site control, interconnection, land use permitting and environmental diligence
- Vendor Management – Contract, coordinate and prioritize work product with third party engineering and survey firms
- Communication & Organization – Maintain accurate information about the status of your tasks and provide insights to project owners about key learnings
- Customer Service – Provide project owners a high quality of execution
- Total Annual Compensation (Salary + Bonus) of $60-$100K based on experience
- Competitive Benefits
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Nokomis Energy is a clean energy developer based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our mission is to identify opportunities to create clean, low-cost energy projects for the people, businesses and communities of the Upper Midwest. We work directly with our customers and partners to implement and build clean energy solutions that work for your specific needs.