- March 28, 2022
- by Nokomis Energy
OUR VISION | Nokomis Energy is an Upper Midwest based provider of clean energy solutions helping communities, corporates, industrials and utilities take advantage of the Energy Transition. We are hiring a Project Manager, Construction to manage engineering, procurement and construction of 1-20MW solar and storage solutions across the Upper Midwest.
HOW YOU’RE HELPING THE TRANSITION | At Nokomis, we recognize that with increasing frequency, communities, businesses and organizations are seeking to become active participants in transitioning our energy system to cleaner, cheaper and more local energy sources. Our Project Manager, Construction will take ownership of late-stage development projects, finalize all engineering, procurement and construction contracts and drive the project to Permission to Operate (PTO). On any given day you will be evaluating new projects, optimizing final designs, buying equipment, negotiating build contracts, visiting sites during construction and managing utility energization & testing. Successfully delivering projects to PTO means owning the moment when a development becomes reality; being there when the next MW of clean energy joins the Clean Energy Transition.
WHY YOU’RE A GOOD FIT | Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in construction management, equipment procurement, managing budgets & schedule, interfacing with customers and meeting interconnection and conditional permit obligations. Previous experience in clean energy is not required, but good project management, communication, and problem solving skills are a must. This role will engage at many stages across the project lifecycle , offering multiple paths for growth. This is a great opportunity to lead construction projects at the forefront of the Clean Energy Transition.
Essential Job Functions
- Budget & Schedule Management – Maintain and update budgets and financial models to accurately reflect the current state of each project
- Risk Evaluation – Define plan to identify key risks and interpret impacts of new information on each project’s path to success
- Communication – develop and maintain good relationships with contractors, engineers and procurement partners. Keep key partners updated as projects evolve
- Reporting – Effectively communicate project status and escalate issues
- Product Expertise – knowledge of renewable energy technology, key engineering disciplines, complexities of different solar applications (ground, roof, canopy)
- Total Annual Compensation (Salary + Bonus) of $80-$150K based on experience
- Competitive Benefits
- Flexible work hours and location
To apply, send your story and qualification to email@example.com
Nokomis Energy is an Upper Midwest based provider of clean energy solutions helping communities, corporates, industrials and utilities take advantage of the Energy Transition. We are hiring Project Managers to manage engineering, procurement and construction of 1-20MW solar and storage solutions across the Upper Midwest.