- June 12, 2022
- by Nokomis Energy
OUR VISION | Nokomis Energy is a Minnesota based provider of clean energy solutions helping communities, corporates, industrials and utilities take advantage of the Energy Transition. We are hiring Business Developers to originate 1-20MW solar and storage solutions across the Midwest.
HOW YOU’RE HELPING THE TRANSITION | At Nokomis, we recognize that with increasing frequency, communities, businesses and organizations are seeking to become active participants in transitioning our energy system to cleaner, cheaper and more local energy sources. Our Business Developers play an integral role in understanding customer goals and leveraging the Nokomis team to deliver clean, low-cost energy solutions. On any given day you will be pursuing solar, storage, EV charging, demand response or other solutions that increase the adoption of distributed energy resources with businesses, schools, municipalities, distributed utilities and any combination of groups that seek to leverage their community to support the energy transition.
WHY YOU’RE A GOOD FIT |Our ideal candidate will have experience in opportunity and account management, technical and financial feasibility assessments, as well as community and corporate relationship management. Previous experience in clean energy is not required, but good project management and organizational skills are a must. This role will work on many aspects of origination, offering multiple paths for growth. Business Developers go on to become Market Owners and Development Service Leads. This is a great opportunity for an experienced originator to expand their skills into the forefront of clean energy deployment.
Essential Job Functions
- Client Outreach and Engagement – Identify and engage prospects across the Midwest and communicate Nokomis Energy’s value proposition
- Account Management – Segment accounts into campaigns to drive inbound and outbound leads
- Opportunity Management – Identify, qualify, evaluate, propose and close high-quality projects that benefit all stakeholders
- Product Expertise – Knowledge of renewable energy technology, utility rates, incentives, and financial pro forma, and ability to explain offerings to clients in a clear, concise manner
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible work hours and location
To apply, send your story and qualifications to [email protected]
Nokomis Energy is a clean energy developer based in Minnesota. Our mission is to identify opportunities to create clean, low-cost energy projects for the people, businesses, communities, and utilities of the Midwest. We work directly with our customers and partners to implement and build clean energy solutions that work for their specific needs.