- June 13, 2022
- by Kelley Linehan
OUR VISION | Nokomis Energy is a Minnesota based provider of clean energy solutions helping communities, corporates, industrials and utilities take advantage of the Energy Transition. We are hiring a Manager, Interconnection to support development of 1-20MW solar and storage solutions on distribution grids across the Midwest.
HOW YOU’RE HELPING THE TRANSITION | At Nokomis, we recognize that with increasing frequency, communities, businesses and organizations are seeking to become active participants in transitioning our energy system to cleaner, cheaper and more local energy sources. Our people are at the core of our ability to deliver the quality of service required to successfully deliver clean energy projects. The Manager, Interconnection will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the utility interconnection process and relationships for the company.
WHY YOU’RE A GOOD FIT | Our ideal candidate will have experience with the analysis and management of interconnection in new markets, supporting design and engineering on utility requirements, engaging with utilities on regulatory procedures, and managing related vendors. Previous experience with utility interconnection, strong communications, and leadership acumen is desirable. Familiarity with electrical engineering concepts is also ideal. This role will be integral to building our development process and the impact Nokomis Energy will have supporting the Energy Transition.
Essential Job Functions
- Service management – Ensuring execution of all interconnection related services including reviewing utility interconnection processes in new markets and managing the application process from initial submittal to COD across all utilities.
- Utility Liaison – Engage directly with the utility as well as in regulatory procedures to ensure tariffed processes are being followed.
- Design – Work with design and engineering to meet utility requirements and optimize projects.
- Opportunity management – Identify opportunities to unlock additional hosting capacity.
- Strategy – Determine application specifications, timing, and order relative to queue and other development considerations.
- Vendor Management – Contract and manage vendors to support the application and accurate system impact study of projects.
- Total Annual Compensation (Salary + Bonus) of $100-$130K based on experience
- Competitive Benefits
To apply, send your story and qualifications to email@example.com
Nokomis Energy is a clean energy developer based in Minnesota. Our mission is to identify opportunities to create clean, low-cost energy projects for the people, businesses, communities, and utilities of the Midwest. We work directly with our customers and partners to implement and build clean energy solutions that work for their specific needs.