- February 14, 2023
- by Emilie Petersen
OUR VISION | Nokomis Energy is an Upper Midwest-based provider of clean energy solutions helping communities, corporates, industrials and utilities take advantage of the Energy Transition. We are hiring a Legal Services Administrator to help develop our expanding pipeline of solar and storage solutions.
HOW YOU’RE HELPING THE TRANSITION | With increasing frequency, communities, businesses and organizations are seeking to become active participants in transitioning our energy system to cleaner, cheaper and more local sources. Our Legal Services Administrator plays an integral role in tackling the major contracting and corporate tasks required to deliver solar energy to our customers. On any given day you will be supporting company-wide contracting requests via our contract management software tool, facilitating signature & notary service requests, creating and maintaining project companies, authoring corporate documents, digitally and physically filing contracts and corporate documents, and providing redundancy to our real estate team.
WHY YOU’RE A GOOD FIT | Our ideal candidates will be excited about supporting the legal and corporate backend of the clean energy transition. Previous experience in clean energy is not required, but familiarity with paralegal roles, document management software, legal documents, corporate administration, and signature processes are a major plus. This role will work on many aspects of clean energy development, offering multiple paths for growth. The Legal Services Administrator may grow to manage whole aspects of legal and development services, financial transactions and real estate diligence. If you think clean energy could be the right industry for you, this is a great role to get started.
Essential Job Functions
- Technical Competency – Day to day management of the company-wide contract workflow, including the contract management software and digital signature processes
- Organization & Accountability – Generate, draft, edit, obtain approval, track and organize contracts and other corporate and legal documents
- Diligence – Strong attention to detail applied to contracts, corporate governance and process tracking
- Problem Solver – Comfort dealing with currently undefined issues, identifying solutions and implementing changes. Excited to grow with the organization.
- Total Annual Compensation (Salary + Bonus) of $60-$85K based on experience
- Competitive Benefits
- Flexible work hours with at least 2 days a week at our Minneapolis HQ
To apply, send your story and qualifications to [email protected]
Nokomis Energy is a clean energy developer based in Minnesota. Our mission is to identify opportunities to create clean, low-cost energy projects for the people, businesses, communities, and utilities of the Midwest. We work directly with our customers and partners to implement and build clean energy solutions that work for their specific needs.