- August 16, 2023
- by Nokomis Energy
Our Vision | Nokomis Energy is a Midwest based provider of clean energy solutions helping communities, companies and utilities take advantage of the Energy Transition. We are hiring a People Operations Associate to support our team focused on developing clean energy solutions across the US electricity system.
How You’re Helping the Transition | Nokomis is full of driven, passionate teammates who believe our culture is a key contributor to our success. Our People Operations Associate plays an integral role in continuously creating amazing physical and virtual spaces for our people to perform at their best. On any given day you will be recruiting new candidates, managing upcoming company events, supporting our hybrid office needs and providing general HR support.
Why You’re a Good Fit | Our ideal candidates will be excited about helping to build a workplace to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. At least one year of previous experience in general HR is required along with strong organizational skills, effective communication and high emotional intelligence. This role will work on many aspects of human resources, and is a great opportunity to grow into multiple aspects of People Operations. If you want to put your talents and energy to work supporting the build out of clean energy, we look forward to hearing from you!
Essential Job Functions
- Experience – At least one year of previous experience in general HR
- Recruiting – Administer recruiting process working with hiring manager to draft job descriptions, screen candidates, schedule interviews, and manage new hire onboarding
- Retention – Manage all events including quarterly all-hands meetings & company sponsored employee events
- General HR – Administer goals and review process, and support payroll and benefits as well as general employee needs
- Office Management – Provide general office management needs including maintaining lobby and conference rooms, distributing mail, providing basic IT support, and stocking office supplies
- Total Annual Compensation (Salary + Bonus) of $70k+ based on experience
- Competitive Benefits
- Monday through Friday at least 3 days/week at our Minneapolis office
Next Steps | To apply, send your story and qualifications to [email protected]
Nokomis Energy is a clean energy developer based in Minnesota. Our mission is to identify opportunities to create clean, low-cost energy projects for the people, businesses, communities, and utilities of the Midwest. We work directly with our customers and partners to implement and build clean energy solutions that work for their specific needs.